Thursday 2 February 2012

Let's start it ;)



So this my first blog! I've been reading so many other people's recently that I thought I'd give it a go too.... I don't know if it's going to be interesting though and I'm not sure how frequently I'll update it!

At the moment my page is looking pretty bare and boring but bear with me while I learn how to make it look a bit more interesting!!

So what can I say in my first blog.....

Well I'm a nail technician working as a mobile beauty, also still have a beauty salon which is like my second baby... and I'm a nails and fashion addict.

I love looking for and buying makeup. I spend WAY too much time surfing the net looking for makeup bargains!

So I think I'll leave it at that for my first blog... I will try to update it regularly!

The first photos I wanted to publish is my favourite so far design of gel nails (uv). black and white... ;) with shiny uv top coat which gives them so glamour style !




this one I made nearly two years age and still love the same design  ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment